Garage Door Replacement-InstallationBack To Our Services
Our Garage Door Repair in Placentia can provide every garage door that you can think of that has to do with garage doors. One of these is our Garage Door Replacement /Installation garage door service. Our garage door company/contractor carries some of the best garage doors in the industry. We have Craftsman garage doors that have been around forever. We have steel and aluminum garage doors that are doors that are reinforced for extra protection and we have wooden garage doors. Each of these types of garage doors offers many styles to choose from. We also can replace garage door windows by our garage door contractors. Ask about our glass garage doors also. These are not only modern but they are also will make you the envy of the neighborhood. They are strong and durable. They are made with a metal alloy frame and thick coated glass.
How about your garage door springs? Do you know that these are risky to replace or install? Do you know that no one but an expert from a garage door company should do any work on these? Our Garage Door Repair in Placentia can do all of the replacements and installations needed with garage door springs. There are only two different kinds of garage door springs.
- Torsion garage door springs- These are for heavy garage doors and come in two sets of two.
- Extension garage door springs- These are for light garage doors and come in one set of two.
- Galvanized garage door springs-These can be torsion or extension and are bonded strong through a metallic reaction combining zinc and iron
Next we will talk about garage door openers. These are used so that you can open the garage doors by a touch of a switch instead of having to open them manually. Our Garage Door Repair in Placentia keeps only the best brands of garage door openers in stock. We have brands like Sears, Genie, Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Craftsman, and Marantec. All of these garage door openers weigh a lot. They are also large and bulky so that this makes it hard to install them. Our garage door contractors can install them with no problem. We can also repair them by doing garage door opener troubleshooting. These work off an operation drive on your garage door. You could have one of these 3 drives:
- Chain Drive- This is the most common drive. It is quite noisy. But the least expensive.
- Screw Drive- This is the next up. It is a little less noisy and a little more expensive
- Belt Drive- The belt drive is very quiet but is more costly then the other two.
Garage door remotes go hand in hand with the openers. We also carry only the best in remotes. We have these four brands to offer our customers:
- Genie Intellicode – this remote has rolling code technology for your safety and security. Rolling code technology means that each time you open your door the inner code will automatically change so that it cannot be traced and copied for criminal purposes.
- Liftmaster Security + - this remote also has rolling code technology.
- Clicker – deemed as the one true universal garage door remote.
- Multi Code – this remote allows you to be on a few different frequencies at once.
Our garage door contractors can install, replace or repair the remotes. We will also make sure you are buying the right one for your openers.
Our Garage Door Repair in Placentia also offers a garage door maintenance/adjustments service. This is a service where we will come out to your garage as often as you would like us to and do some preventative services on your garage door. Preventative measures will assure that your garage door stays in its best shape. Included in the maintenance that we will do is regularly maintenance lubrication. Our garage door company/contractor will also check over all parts and stop any potential problems that are starting.
All garage door companies offer garage door repairs.
The difference is that we are the best at these repairs. Our Garage Door Repair In Placentia can do little repairs and big repairs. We can repair one of your garage doors or we can do triple garage doors. Here are some issues that may come up on your garage door:
- door off track
- broken emergency release
- replace section of garage door
- weather strip
- bottom garage door rubber
Lastly let us talk about garage door cables & tracks. These parts are sold by us. The cables are a lot cheaper then the tracks as you might already know. These are parts that are so important to keep in great shape that its a good idea to only let professionals deal with them. Our Garage Door Repair In Placentia is well trained in these cables and tracks and will take great care of them for you. Are you having one of these issues with your cables & tracks? If so call us.
- cable snapped
- cable loose
- cable came off the drum
- cable broken
- replace garage track
- repair bent garage door track